Thursday, April 24, 2008

10 More Credits...I think I can

So finals are officially over, and instead of partying I am babysitting. But that is ok, I get my nightly fix and then come back home and make sure everything is ok, and that the kids get to bed. What makes me most excited is that I only have 3 more classes until I graduate, less than 4 months, and only 10 credits. Finals this year were a little more stressful than the semesters past, and I'm very glad to be done with some of the classes I was taking. What a wonderful feeling to walk out of your last final, and not even care how you did because guess what, you're done. Life all of the sudden got less stressful, and I was able to just chillax with some friends. I miss being able to just do whatever I want at the end of the day. That hasn't happened for some time and I'm super excited that in 4 months, all I have to worry about is work, and when I go home from work, I don't have to worry about school or work and I can just do what I want...In Rhode Island. Well this is really scatterbrained, but I just had a good lunch with my Grandpa and my cousin at the hospital and now I want to sit and not think. So that is what I'm going to do, and then I'm making some lemon cream cups. Yum, anyone want one?

1 comment:

Asenath said...

so its officially RI now?