Thursday, May 29, 2008

Once again, I have no idea

So I'm back to almost square one when it comes to what I'm doing after graduation. I have applied for a few jobs, and am still waiting to hear back from almost all of them. I did apply to be a 911 dispatcher, but I couldn't make the testing time, so that one is off of the list for right now. Mostly I just need a full time job with benefits, at this point, I don't even care what it is, I just need to find one so I can find housing. This is my current dilemma, and I'm quite stressed about it. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to give them to me. Argh.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Well, we'll probably move to Salt Lake, so you could move up there and work as a Deputy Court Clerk at Mattheson Court House. It's a really fun place to be :)