Sunday, February 5, 2012

Homemade vs. Boxed

I made two different boxed muffins today and neither of them were even close to being as good as any homemade muffin I've ever made.
This seems to be happening a lot. I've been busier than normal with classes, so I've been turning to boxed, canned and freezer meals. It's been a rough go. They're just not doing it for me. I guess I've spoiled myself over the past couple of years, so that makes it all that much harder. I've got to figure something out, where I can still study all night, and get a good meal...maybe I will be turning to the crock pot more.
vs.

6 comments:

Sausha said...

Or try freezer meals (as in you cook and then freeze). Especially where you are cooking for one, cooking just a few meals could give you good eating for a long. Some meals freeze better than others but there are tons of resources on the internet about recipes that work well.
Hope you are doing well, Amy!

Sausha said...

a long time...completely left the word time out. I'm really not a moron. :)

Katie said...

I love Sausha idea. We do that all the time. We could make some at mom's for you.

Amber Lenora said...

miss you :)

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Alrighty, I just barely read that friends post... I seriously LOVE you friend. You are too sweet! Hope you are doing well. let's get together eh? And um, those recipes look delish, do you have them you wouldn't mind sharing?

Amy's Kitchen said...

Amy! This is your twin Amy. :) Just found your blog and I love it! Hope you are doing well and hope you know I miss you! Sending you lots of well wishes. :)