Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update

So it's been 4 months, and I have not much to show for it. I am still just working away and trying to stay active. I did get accepted by the Utah Board of Education to teach PE or health. However finding a job teaching that is not an easy task. I hope to find one, and to coach. And take night classes so I can teach biology also. But, I would have to find a job first, so we'll see. My cousin gets back from her mission on wednesday and it made me start thinking about the past year and a half and all the people i've come into contact with and who have had an effect on my life whether it be positive or negative. And I am really grateful for having so many good friends. I'm going to start the next step up of p90x possibly this week. Not sure yet, I'll be playing a ton of sports this summer, and I'm supposedly supposed to be training for another half marathon so we'll see if I have enough energy to do all that.
One exciting thing, which may not be exciting to anyone but me, I beat my boss on "the beeper" and got $100 for it. Its a pretty awesome feeling to say I've got the highest score :)

3 comments:

Kirsten Smith said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. It was so good to hear from you! Where are you working these days? That is awesome about beating your boss. haha. Good luck with the teaching job search.

Amber Lenora said...

That's awesome!

Unknown said...

Still, it is strongly recommended to locate right from sole reputed and additionally famous online websites which offers the next variety of handbags. fake dior handbags Equally, make sure to determine user feedback prior to when at home select. fake louis vuitton Sanctioned ordinarily taken simple fact that attitude by means of most suitable mixture of gear may make a female shine on the gang. fake gucci handbgas Handbags really are type accessories this really is really been utilized by wives ever since hundred years. replica handbags Still, they also have become out from most of the normal place about cup merely takes a simple transporter about requisites at the same time moving about out of the family home. replica fendi handbags In these days, they are simply respected as an indispensable necessitie, in which discussions quite a lot to the attitude from the lover in addition to a symbol about him / her meaning about model. Likewise, by means of beautiful handbags awakening relating to a large amount of all the shelves about existence and additionally online websites, wives in these days need not settle for just about anything usual.