Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Life, New Challenges (or old ones i'm still working on)

So It's a new year, and I've made some pretty lofty goals for this year.

~Write on my blog at least once a month.
~Start and finish p90x-I'm doing good so far, but man is it hard.
~Finally figure everything out so I can start my teaching certification program.
~Keep my room clean for more than a week at a time.
~Eat healthier for dinner and take the leftovers for lunch.
~Skydive
~Carve at least 3 pumpkins

Just to name a few. If you have anymore suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

6 comments:

Amber Lenora said...

i'll help you carve :) Well i'll watch you carve like last time!

Rachel said...

Are you taking Natalie skydiving?

Merilee said...

Those are super goals. I am glad you made a list of them. Lists make going forward easier. I ran today. Woot.

Pumpkin carving is a good goal. Carving three pumpkins, perfection. I didn't carve a single pumpkin last year.

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Can I be your skydiving buddy?

Amy said...

Des you can come with me. it will be really fun. Come back to Utah okay?

Lisa Owens said...

From what I remember you kept your room very clean. And I want to watch you skydive to see if it inspires me to want to.