Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Slacker

I'm a slacker in most aspects of my life, I figure I might as well not change that by writing on my blog regularly. But it has been a long time so here is an update.
I'm still training for the marathon, and everyday after my run I realize how tired my legs are, and then I don't want to do anything else. Which is pretty convenient, because I don't have anything else to do. So I read, or sit around and help my roommate with homework, or cook. Needless to say, I think I need some new hobbies.
Anyway, work is...well work. And I really can't wait for the summer when it's going to be really busy, and I'm going to be able to get up and do stuff.
I started writing this at work on my break, and am now finishing it at 11:00 p.m and I'm too tired to finish it, so this is all you get. I'll try to be less of a slacker in the future. Check back for more exciting thoughts!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

you make me laugh. keep up the good work.

Amber Lenora said...

i sure love you!

Rachel said...

Maybe you need to stretch after you run.

Jeener Beener said...

Where do you work? I am so out of touch with things!