Monday, July 7, 2008

Cabbage Patch Hospital

So I've been in Georgia for the past 5 days.  I came out to help my sister pack up and move back to Utah, and we've had some time to do some fun stuff.  One thing that will be engraved in my mind forever, was our two trips to the Cabbage Patch Hospital(also known as Babyland).  The first one was because we wanted to go, the second time was because all our pictures from the first day disappeared, and we needed pictures to share with everyone else.  


This experience was an awesome one.  There were incubators, school children, and even a live birth.  The second time we went we even got to see twins born, Jimmy James Paul and Emily Grace by the mother cabbages under the magic crystal tree.  
Wow, that was amazing.  You all not only need to go there, but you should ask me about it.  We took over a hundred pictures and have a great video of the live birth.  Okay back to packing, but I hadn't posted in a while so I thought I should.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE BABYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Owens said...

Wow, just wow. I feel like they now need to make a real Candyland to go along with Babyland. Then the world would be complete.