Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My job

So I'm now more than half way through my third week of work, and I finally have a desk!! It's my very own. And it's pretty big. I have my own computer and my own email and my own cubicle. Now you may not thinking me getting a cubicle is exciting, but actually it is very exciting. For two weeks straight I didn't have anywhere to put my stuff. I just floated. But not anymore, I've taken over my job and I have a desk. I have some sense of why I'm there and what I'm doing. This is great news for me. I've got a lot of responsibility but I am so excited. I'm excited to be working again. To have something to do, to feel like I'm actually doing something again. To make money again. It's going to be fantastic.

2 comments:

Merilee said...

Amy! You have a job! You have a computer! Yay! Also, I will visit again soon. I have been away on a long trip.. And now you are never home, correct? Anyway, glad to hear it. You rock!

Rachel said...

oooh pretty.