Monday, December 17, 2007

Finals week, oh what fun...

So as finals week has just begun for the many unfortunate students attending BYU, I can't help but think, why? What is the purpose of having cumulative finals? Why aren't we just tested on what we learned since the last test? And if you are going to have a cumulative final, is it really fair that the last test in that class was only a mere 5 days earlier? As I am sitting here reviewing for a final while trying to make a good outline for another, I wonder why everything seems to come down to the final? I also wonder why my boss gives me all the work to do, and wants it all done before the end of the semester. There is no way in this world I can take all my finals, do well on them, and then get everything ready for the next semester at work all in a week. I don't mind doing the work after finals, but that just isn't going to fly, now is it.
I guess the purpose of this post is to say, I am supposed to be working at least 20 hours so that I can pay for tuition and food and what not, and at the same time studying/reviewing for my finals, getting enough sleep, eating well, doing some physical activity, and getting everything ready for Christmas. Is this even possible? No wonder I'm losing all my hair...

No comments: