Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Summer time

So I always enjoy the summer time. No school, good weather-these are all good things. But when all I do is work, life gets boring. So I add more things on my plate, and then I get stressed, at the time when I'm supposed to be relaxing. No good. And then there is always the fact of change. Which we all know I hate. I finally got a roommate, she is really cool, but very very different then anyone I have ever lived with before. She got back from her mission two weeks ago, and is still in missionary mode, but I kind of like it. It helps me to remember what I am supposed to be doing. And I spend most of my time next door anyway, so I'm not there a lot, especially when her finace comes over. But they are both cool people, so that should be ok. But sometimes I really just feel alone. Most of my closest friends are not here, and the friends who are here have no idea what is going on in my life. So that makes it kind of hard. But sometimes I think that people like to have someone who knows them really well around to just be there for them. And I always have my friends from home, and they are amazing, but they are also very busy. So that again can be scary. And my only one issue is that I don't have a TV, and I like to just sit and relax when I've had a long day, or I want to watch the news, or I like to watch American Idol. And I can't watch them over here(being next door) so hopefully my roommates don't care if I bring my TV, because sometimes I just really need it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your new roommate has been back from her mission for 2 weeks and she's engaged? "What the world?" As quoted from Ian.