Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Saying Goodbye

I think that saying goodbye to people you really care about and won't see for a very long time is very hard. And sometimes annoying. I had to say goodbye to one of my freshman roommates, who has been one of my best friends for the last 3 years. Well this year she is getting married, and so you know what that means. I will be at least 10 months before she will hang out again. She is going home for the summer, and then getting married in August. And of course I will be going to the wedding, but things are never going to be the same between us, and I'm really going to miss that. And then I didn't even get a proper goodbye, which makes me sad. And then I got up super early this morning to say goodbye to one of my roommates, who isn't coming back till after her mission. Basically I hate change.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You can come and visit us!!! Ali would like it because you are still her favorite aunt-of-the-week. (Even though Christy really wants the title.)